FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
Jupiter, Florida (February 11, 2017) – The International Hot Rod Association put on a great show at Palm Beach International Raceway in the third race of the Summit Sportsman National Championship Series, a 15 double-race weekend, 30 race series, with a $15,000 prize for the champion. Racers from across the United States and Canada made the trek to PBIR for races three and four. Race fans enjoyed beautiful South Florida weather and over 200 cars, spread across eight classes of IHRA drag racing.
Troy Williams, Jr of Daytona Beach, FL and Tracy Cochran of Flintstone, CA faced off in the final round of Top Dragster competition. Williams, Jr would trigger the win light on a 4.680 at 137.51 mph, .006 reaction time.
Troy is the pilot for the FTI Performance dragster. They run FTI Racing Transmission Fluid designed by Daytona1, Daytona1 Engine Treatment and our new racing oil. Congratulations to Troy and the entire FTI Team on a great weekend!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!