"This product is absolutely what everyone says it is"
“by far the best money I've spent racing”
Chris Weiger, Georgia
“ I recently heard about this anti-friction oil additive from a buddy of mine. He went on and on about how great it was freeing up horsepower simply by adding Daytona1 XL-1 to the oil. He said the numbers on the dyno backed it up so I did some research.
Their were many other people who were having the same results and opinions, so I decided heck I'll give it a try! To say I was skeptical would be an understatement, but my doubts would soon be wiped away.
Some of the hard observations seen were lower operating temps, more nights racing before an oil change, more laps on the oil before it turned black. After some 30 race nights, we tore the engine down to take a peek at the internals. It looked new showing very little wear, no blow by and unheard of leak down percentages. This product is absolutely what everyone says it is. By far the best money I've spent racing.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits