“no matter where we go or what we do Daytona1 products will be used in and on my car” Jennae Piper
Daytona1 would like to highlight one of our only known female racers, Team Daytona1 Driver Jennae Piper from the state of Pennsylvania running the #14 in the RUSH series.
The #14 uses the Defrictionator® Go Fast Kit that treats the entire car, includes Racing Power Steering Fluid, XL-1 Engine Treatment, Dirt Track Trans Fluid, rear end Gear Lube and Professional Spray Lube (PSL). Jennae says the car never leaves the pits without cleaning her helmet and shield with Daytona1 Glass Cleaner. "Dad takes care of all the glass on the car hauler too".
Here are some of her highlights;
- Career: Jennae started racing at age 9 in the quarter midgets series and after 6 years moved up
to and is still racing in the dirt crate late models
- Mentor: Cousin Tyler Hershey currently runs super late model and has been a teacher and
mentor to her as well
- Favorite Driver: National Dirt Late Model Hall Of Fame Driver Scott Bloomquist
- Power Plant: Running a crate GM 604 motor
- Home Track: Winchester Speedway, Winchester VA.
Rookie year placed 4th in point standings
2015 season finished 4th in points standings
- 2015 RUSH Crate Nationals: Started 18th in the A-Main, finished in 13th
- Win: 2014 at Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex at Uniontown, PA (one of her favorite
- Unusual Stat: Only female driver to win a Crate Series race in the U.S. in 2014
- Other Tracks: Heston Speedway, Huntington, PA 2nd place Path Valley Speedway Carlisle/Bedford, PA 3rd & 4th place finish
Hagerstown Speedway, Hagerstown, MD
Lernville Speedway outside Pittsburgh, PA
- Season stats: 5 top fives
- 2016: Continue racing and using Daytona1 Performance Lubricants in the RUSH Crate Racing
Looking at the Southern RUSH Touring Series with funding and sponsors
For more reading on Jennae piper click on the link below to the RUSH Series page
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt