15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
Team Daytona1 driver, 15 year old Jake Clayton had an epic win Saturday. Jake has had a championship career in the Jr dragster class over the last several years. This year he moved up to the "Super Pro Bracket Class". After only seven races, Jake brought home the win at his home track (Brained Optimist) $3k to win Spring Shootout. In the finals Jake faced legendary racer David "Rambo" Rampy, one of NHRA winning-est drivers.
Jake Clayton, "The Daytona 1 Racing Products get me down the track fast, with consistency, reliability, and added horsepower."
Buck Parker, (President Daytona1) "We at Daytona1 wish to congratulate Jake on his outstanding win. We are very proud to have such a fine young man representing Daytona 1. He is truly a champion in all aspects of life."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits
- 14 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Luke Sorrow Scores A Double Header!