Another Team Daytona1 Champion!!!
Team Daytona1 Member Trent Ivey was crowned the 2015 Southeastern Crate Association City Chevrolet Weekly Championship in September.
The 20 year old Ivey of Union, South Carolina captivated the season posting a dominating 19 wins. The Ivey Racing Team has been using the entire line of products from the front to the rear of their race car for that extra 'go-fast' boost.
As a result, Ivey will collect a $5000.00 post season championship check at the SECA banquet for posting the 545 points he earned in the #88.
Congratulations to team Daytona1 Member Trent Ivey and the entire Ivey Racing Team from all of us here at Daytona1 Performance Lubricants, We Help Build Champions.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits