Boumeester Wreaking Havoc
Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Burns Up The Track For Wins 15, 16, 17 & 18 Of The Season!
The evening of September 1st brought the #81 to Fairmont, MI for the USRA Iron Man Show Special. The Out-Pace USRA B-mod main event would be a caution free mad dash. Boumeester started in the 5th slot and by lap #5 took over the lead. Over the final 10 laps, the #81 would keep pulling away from everyone crossing the finish line some 7 seconds ahead of the field! Win #15.
Two days later on September 3rd the #81 crew would find themselves at Deer Creek for the Labor Day Dual. The Feature Event this night would be the Wissota Auto Racing Midwest Modified Division series. Boumeester would take his heat race which set himself up nicely for the main event. Out of a field of 21 racers the #81 finished the race 1st for his 16th win of the season!
Then on September 17th the 'wrecking crew' rolled into Marshall Town for the World Nationals. The feature event would be a 25 lap Sport Mod division class and on lap #10, Boumeester powered into first place. The #81 never looked back at the 24 car field for win #17 on the year!
On the very next night with the motor still warm from win #17, Boumeester would challenge the field in the Mason City Champions Night. He found himself in the 13th slot at the drop of the green flag with gloves that hadn't even dried yet from last night's race. None of it mattered because he whipped thru the turns and saw the checkered flag first for his 18th win of the season!
Daytona1 Congratulates Jared Boumeester and his entire crew on his multiple wins!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance