Boumeester in his #81 takes another checkered!
This just in; Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester collected another 1st. place trophy and 20 points on Saturday night June 4th. at Hancock County Speedway in Britt, Iowa. He would start the feature race in the 10th spot in a field of 15. This was going to be a night where horsepower and torque would rule.
It was all out driving coming down the back stretch when one of the sport mod cars rolled between turns 3 & 4 bringing out a caution. The re-start would be key for Boumeester in his #81.
As the green flag dropped Boumeester would stretch the carb linkage giving the crate motor all she could drink. It was going to be a 6 lap drag race between the #1 and #2 cars. Here's where that 2-3 percent added horsepower and torque in a Go-fast Kit can make the difference between first and second place.
Boumeester would jump out taking the lead on the re-start and not give it back for the remainder of the race. The second place car just couldn't keep up with the #81 as it crossed the finish line for the coveted checkered flag! At one point the #81 was 2 1/2 car lengths in front of him.
Congratulations once again to Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester and his entire crew on their win. Keep up the good work.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits