Brian 'Meathead' Carswell Chalks Up Another Win!
Antioch Speedway, NC. Team Daytona1 driver Brian 'The Bondsman' Carswell was in hot pursuit of the checkered flag this past weekend in the Limited Sportsman Class. Carswell had his foot in the carburetor as he crossed the finish line for the win. He is the current points leader and aims to keep it that way by continuing to use Daytona1 Performance Lubricants. Meathead Carswell defrictionates® his car from the nose to the tail with the Go fast Kit which frees up the entire drive train and chassis. Check it out under Racing Lubricants (Go Fast Kit) and read about it in Tech Tips.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance