Brian 'Meathead' Carswell Laps The Field For Another Win!
Morgantown, NC. On Saturday the 22nd. of August Antioch Speedway hosted the SECA Crates Feature Race. Brian 'Meathead' Carswell would prove to be too much for the rest of the field in his #17 Kar Kountry rocket. This marks two weeks in a row Team Daytona1 Driver Carswell would sweep the field at the "Fastest Half Mile Dirt Track" in North Carolina.
'Meathead' Carswell was unstoppable and was lapping cars like they were standing still! This is what happens when you Defrictionate® a race car from the nose to the tail with Daytona1 Performance Lubricants.
Once again, Congratulations to Brian Carswell and his entire crew from the staff at Daytona1 for his win.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits