Brian Carswells Kar Kountry #17 Takes The Checkered Flag
Brian "Meat Head" Carswell ran the #17 Kar Kountry in the Blue Ridge Late Models on Saturday August 15th. at Antioch Raceway in Morgantown, NC. Carswell a Founding Team Daytona1 Member took the Grassroots Shootout Feature race on the 1/2 mile dirt track known as 'The Talladega Of Dirt.'
We are proud to say that the Kar Kountry #17 uses The Go fast Kit, which frees up the entire car from nose to tail. Engine treatment, power steering fluid, dirt track trans fluid, gear lube for the rear-end, professional spray lube (PSL) for the hiem joints and spray wax to keep the dirt and mud off the exterior.
Congratulations Team Daytona1 Member Brian Carswell and his entire crew for a job well done.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits