Darin Henderson Feature Winner
Saturday night would prove to be victorious for Daytona1 Team Member Darin Henderson in his Rush Series Crate Late Model. This would mark his first night back after a wreck and countless hours of repair and rebuild by his crew.
Henderson would sit in the number #2 position at the start in a field of 21 cars. When the green flag dropped the #22 would jump out into the #1 position within the first lap and never look back for the 20 lap feature race. That extra horsepower and torque from using the Daytona1 line of products is what makes this possible.
This would mark his 3rd win at Winchester Speedway and Henderson's 5th overall win for the 2015 season.
Congratulations to Daytona1 Team Member Darin Henderson and his entire crew.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance