Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt
15 year old Team Daytona1 Driver Thad Moffitt has clinched the Southeast Limited Late Models Dyatona1 Challenger Series Championship at Myrtle Beach Speedway.
Moffitt is the grandson of none other than the King Of Racing himself, Richard Petty. He drives the #46 in the famous Petty Blue color scheme and is keeping with family tradition with the number, his great grandfather Lee drove the #42 and his grandfather Richard Petty drove the #43, uncle Kyle in the #44 and cousin Adam #45.
The entire staff congratulates Thad and his crew on a successful year in racing and taking the SELLM Daytona1 Challenger Series Championship. Great job Thad!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits