Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Dominates ...... Again
Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester in the #81 had two successful weekends of hard racing recently.
Boumeester and his crew would find themselves at Mason City Motor Speedway in, you guessed it, Mason City Iowa on Sunday August 21st for the USRA B-Mods feature race. In a field of 21 cars Boumeester would dominate the field for the win to visit the Winners Circle again.
Saturday night August 27th. Boumeester and his killer crew arrived at Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley, MN ready to do battle. In a starting field of 20 cars all hungry for the Wissota Midwest Modified A-Main feature trophy. The fight started early on when Boumeester was pressing for the second place slot where he would sit until lap 9. When the moment was right he made his move and took first away from Casey Trom where he would maintain his position until the checkered dropped for the win.
Congratulations to Jared Boumeester and his crew on the double win weekend and his 14th win of the year from all of us here at Daytona1!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!