Daytona1 Named In Top 20.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FLORIDA VENTURE FORUM SELECTS 20 PRESENTING COMPANIES FOR THE 2016 FLORIDA EARLY STAGE CAPITAL CONFERENCE MAY 17, 2016
MIAMI and TAMPA, FL – April 27, 2016 – The Florida Venture Forum has selected 20 Florida-based companies to present at its 9th annual 2016 Florida Early Stage Capital Conference being held at the Hilton Carillon in St. Petersburg, Florida on Tuesday, May 17, 2016. “We had a record number of applications this year and our selection committee did an outstanding job of choosing 20 of Florida’s most promising early stage companies,” said Jennifer Dunham, partner at Arsenal Venture Partners, chair of the conference selection committee and a board member of the Florida Venture Forum. “The Forum’s Early Stage Capital Conference continues to grow every year and has become one of the largest and most important gatherings of angel and early stage investors in the State.” In addition to company presentations and other programming, the Conference will feature a total of $150,000 in cash awards presented to the first, second and third place winning companies, provided by Space Florida. Past early stage presenters have attracted more than $36 million in funding. Presenters were selected from a pool of approximately 100 applicants by a committee of active Florida venture capitalists and other investors, and will present to an audience of investors, other deal professionals and entrepreneurs.
Media Contact: Jeanne A. Becker Becker Public Relations Telephone: 305-215-0220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits