Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
FTI releases new High Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid
manufactured by Daytona One Performance lubricants.
Greg Samuel, President of FTI, manufacturers of Racing Torque Converters
and Transmissions recognized a need in the Racing community for a truly
perfect Transmission fluid that is designed for the environment in which
these high performance transmissions reside. "It has to have consistent
pressure across a large temperature gradient, handle heat and reduce
wear, last longer and perform better". ...Greg said as he contacted Buck
Parker of Daytona 1 Performance Lubricants and formed an alliance. Greg
chose Parker and Daytona 1 because of their proven ability to solve
problems and create high performing lubricants for extreme demand
industries, such as NASA where commonplace technology will not survive.
Parker was personally inducted into the NASA Space Technology Hall of
Fame for developing lubricants and solving a major issue for them.
synonymous with our company, and must be the best."
And now, after almost two years of development and testing we are proud
to announce we will be introducing FTI RACING AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
FLUID at PRI (Performance Racing Industries) showcase event in
Indianapolis. Please stop by booth # 1537 and visit with us. Product developer,
Buck Parker, will be on hand to help launch and answer questions about our new and
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits