Daytona1 Racer Justin Lawson Back In The News
Back in the news again this week is Justin Lawson. It seems he has his bowtie dialed in because he won the heat and then the feature race in his #16 1976 Chevrolet Camaro. Justin wrote in, " thanks again for everything you guys put into the effort of making such great products, couldn't do this with out Daytona 1." And we couldn't do it without racers like you.
Justin runs our Daytona1 Go-Fast Kit, the Go-Fast Kit allows you to free up your entire car from nose to tail. Comes ready for your Dirt car or asphalt racer as well. Click the link and take a look at how you can give yourself a winning edge. /--GO-FAST-----Kit-10-47.html
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt