End Of Season Win for the 'Meathead'
Antioch Speedway hosted the Thanksgiving Thunder In The Valley Race on the 27th & 28th of November. 102 race teams from 5 states showed up for the big weekend of racing at the Talladega of Dirt. Our very own Team Daytona1 driver Brian Carswell drove the #17 Chevy to a 1st. place in Limited Sportsman and a 3rd. place in Blue Ridge Late Model! That's Team Daytona1 driver Brian 'Meathead' Carswell with his 1st. place trophy. Congratulations to Brian and the entire crew.
We look forward to a great 2016 season.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits