Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester notched the first win of the 2017 season on Friday night at the Fairmont Raceway in Fairmont, MN.
Boumeester started in the 8th position in the Spring Shootout to take the checkered flag as the Feature Winner.
Boumeester and his crew run the Go-Fast Kit in the #81 for total Defrictionator process. Congratulations Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester and his entire crew. One free replacement product on the way.
Don't forget drivers, when you purchase a Go-Fast Kit you are eligible for free product every time you win a race. We'll send you the guidelines on how to properly post a picture of you and the car so you can get one free replacement product in the Go-Fast Kit. Contact us today with any questions about this amazing Contingency Program.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits