NASA invites Magellan/Daytona1 to Kennedy Space Center
Last week on Thursday 14th., NASA invited Magellan International/Daytona1 to Kennedy Space Center in Titusville, Florida. We were able to meet with NASA officials and some of their top contractors to include Boeing. We are excited about the opportunity once again to work with NASA, Boeing, Patrick Air Force Base, the Harris Corp. and others on future projects.
"To reach for new heights and reveal the unknown so that what we do and learn will benefit all humankind." (NASA mission statement)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits