NASA invites Magellan/Daytona1 to Kennedy Space Center
Last week on Thursday 14th., NASA invited Magellan International/Daytona1 to Kennedy Space Center in Titusville, Florida. We were able to meet with NASA officials and some of their top contractors to include Boeing. We are excited about the opportunity once again to work with NASA, Boeing, Patrick Air Force Base, the Harris Corp. and others on future projects.
"To reach for new heights and reveal the unknown so that what we do and learn will benefit all humankind." (NASA mission statement)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt