Team Daytona1 Driver Captures 2015 Championship
Team Daytona1 Driver, Darin Henderson, takes the Winchester Speedway, Rush Crate Late Model Series Championship in the #22 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS.
Henderson has had 17 starts this year posting 3 wins and 10 top 5's. Darin states, our success would not have been possible without the support and performance achieved from Daytona1 Performance Lubricants.
The 2015 season didn't go off without some trials too. The #22 received numerous complaints from drivers and teams because of the power and performance being shown during races. They said they were “Cheating”. As a result, RUSH Series confiscated the car and tore down the crate engine, inspecting every component with a fine toothed comb. The inspection showed that no illegal parts were being used and the motor was returned to Henderson Racing, proving that you don't have to cheat to win!
The Henderson Racing Team treats the motor, power steering, transmission, rear-end and uses Professional Spray Lube on the heim joints. This combination is called the Go Fast Kit and can be found under Performance Lubricants on this web-site.
Congratulations to Darin Henderson and the entire team on the 2015 Championship!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits