Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Back In The News
Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester in his #81 posted another win on Thursday May 26th. at the 4/10 mile dirt Kossuth County Speedway located in Algona, Iowa.
He would win his heat race and then fill the 8th slot in a field of 18 cars for the Sports-Modified Feature race.
Boumeester started flexing his horsepower as soon as the green flag waved against the night sky. He would continue to move through the pack one car at a time. With 3 laps to go Jared found himself in 3rd place and was getting ready to put the moves on when a caution came out. Soon after the green dropped the #81 found himself in the lead. Things were looking great until a car rolled with a 1/2 lap to go! Again on the restart that little something extra that Daytona1 provides gave him the jump and the victory.
Congratulations To Jared and the entire #81 crew on another win! Free product coming your way.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt