Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
Lee County Speedway in Donnellson Iowa hosted the last race of the season on Saturday October 15th called the “Shiverfest”. Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester would put his #17 thru the paces this night as he battled from the 5th starting spot. On the very first lap in turn 4 a wreck would bring out the caution and remove a few of the front contenders giving Boumeester an unexpected jump. Coming into lap 5 Boumeester would slip under the lead car for the top spot and lay it on pulling away from the field. On lap 9 of this 20 lap feature race a caution came out, this would not be a problem for the #17 on the restart as he jumped back out in front and never looked back. Over the final 10 laps Boumeester would find himself out front all alone. He crossed the finish line first and picked up a nice check with it! Proving for the 19th time this year that it pays to use the Daytona1 Go-Fast Kit.
Great race Daren and an unbelievable 2016 season with 19 wins, Daytona1 is proud to have you on board. Congratulations from the entire staff!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!