Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester dominates a 28 car field for the win.
On Saturday night, Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester and crew would travel to Jackson Motorplex in Jackson Minnesota for the Feature Victory First Weekly IMCA Program of the season.
Boumeester would un-cage the #81 again for the Bohl's Small Engine & Marine Sports Modified Feature race. With an opening field of 28 cars all fighting for the top spot Boumeester was going to have to let the beast run wild starting in the 6th slot. With the car set up by his trusted crew chief, Boumeester was able to dominate the pack by moving through the field into the 1st. position where he finished the race. This was the third win in two days at two different tracks.
Another great night and a congratulations again from all of us here at Daytona1, making a difference for drivers everywhere.
The #81 runs the Go-Fast Dirt Kit.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits