Team Daytona1 Driver Scores Another Win!
It would appear their is no stopping Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester this season. Over the weekend Boumeester in his #81 entered victory lane at the Hancock County Speedway in Britt, Iowa.
The #81 started back in the field in the 14th position as the green flag was dropped for the start of what would prove to be a wild n' crazy race. Boumeester would be fighting lap after lap running and diving past car after car which is possible with the extra horsepower and torque generated from using Daytona1 Performance Products. This is when a re-start can get you out front in a hurry over the guy who's not pumping out that extra legal horsepower from freeing up the car with Daytona 1 engine treatment, power steering fluid, transmission lube and rear-end gear lube.
With only three laps to go for the checkered, Boumeester would take the lead never looking back marking his 15th win of the season. That's no mistake, 15 wins this season for the team.
Congratulations from the entire staff at Daytona1 for posting another win!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits