Team Daytona1 Member Jake Clayton Clears The Field
For the past two weekends Jr. drag racer Jake Clayton of Tennessee took home the winners trophy. Jake credits the wins to the new line of Grip-Bite tire treatment products by Daytona1. Jake and his crew started treating the tires as soon as the dragster was rolled out of the trailer with Grip-Bite Red.
Jake would keep advancing throughout the day eventually completing 6 rounds. Each time his tires were treated with Daytona1 Grip-Bite Red for that extra grip and bite off the line. The final run came down to 17 thousands of a second for the win! That extra bite off the line made the difference.
Jake said about using Daytona1 Grip-Bite Tire Treatment, “ this is two weekends in a row we have won after we have changed our tire prep to the Daytona1 Grip-Bite Red.”
Congratulations to Team Daytona1 Member Jake Clayton and his entire pit crew on his victories.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!