Team Daytona1 Member Jared Boumeester Sweeps the Weekend!
Friday August 14th, brought Daytona1 Team Member Jared Boumeester and his trusty crew out to Fairmont Raceway for the Sports-Mods Feature race.
The #81 car would start the race in the #3 position on the ½ mile high bank oval dirt track. When the dust settled Boumeester would triumph taking the coveted checkered flag for the 11th time this season.
Saturday night August 15thfound the #81 car and driver Jared Boumeester at Deer Creek Valley Speedway in Spring Valley, Minnesota for the WISSOTA Midwest Modified feature event.
Deer Creek is 3/8 mile high banked dirt track where things happen fast and there is never enough time or track to make a move.
At the drop of the green flag Boumeester unleashed that extra horsepower and torque created by the Daytona1 line of products from the 9th position. He was battling for the lead after three laps! By lap 4 the #81 was out front and never looked back. Spring Valley facebook page stated, “At the finish it was Boumeester with the win by a large margin over Shaefer”.
Congratulations from Daytona1 to Jared Boumeester, Crew Chief Dan Melcher and the entire crew for a truly impressive weekend.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- Daytona1 Partners With FTI Performance
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- Daytona1 Challenger Series Champion Thad Moffitt