Upcoming Daytona1 Challenger Series Race
Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 4:15PM
Daytona1 Performance Lubricants is proud to be the title sponsor for the Daytona1 Challenger Series. Sanctioned by the Southeast Limited Late Model Series, this traveling racing series visits venues in both South Carolina and North Carolina. The next event happens on Saturday April 23rd. held at Greenville-Pickens Speedway in Easley, SC.
This will be the first time the Daytona1 Challenger Series tackles this challenging half mile rack. It marks the return of Luke Sorrow who won in both the Daytona1 Challenger and the Pro Series recently. Sorrow's nemesis Colby “The Kid” Howard, is expected to make his appearance to go head-to-head with Sorrow for the checkered flag. It should be quite a shoot-out for the young guns.
Series owner Ed Cox said of the race, “ I believe we'll have a strong field of cars for that race”. Cox went on to say, “with the changes we made to our schedule, we'll have more cars available to race with us and I've been getting calls already from drivers who haven't run with us before who have said they are coming, so we're looking forward to an exciting night with Anthony (Anders) and his staff at Greenville_Pickens.”
For more information on the Daytona1 Challenger Series, click the link below for the series website. www.southeastlimited.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- FTI House Cars Rip the Strip at IHRA Meet
- Jared Boumeester first on the win board for 2017.
- Daytona1 Team Driver Jared Boumeester Tearing Em' Up
- Daytona1 Partners With Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Daytona1 Launches 2016 Team Daytona1 Contingency Program
- 15 Year Old Team Daytona1 Driver Jake Clayton Heads Off "Goliath" For A Big Win!
- Team Daytona1 Driver Jared Boumeester Ends Season With 19th Win!
- NAPA Displays Go-Fast Kits